Eggheads: is this for real?

TheRaven theraven at mindless.com
Wed Feb 3 22:01:39 CST 1999

Yeah, I agree with Ely on this one.  I had to write an unknown proc
replacement too - because of the inability of eggdrop's TCL implementation
to handle utimers when their arguments are putserv statements with vars
that can potentially have []{} as their dynamic data.

Another implementation of unknown procs :)

  Raven.