Eggdev: [eggheads-patches] PATCH1.8: dupeArrayMaskValue.patch

Moritz Wilhelmy mw+egg at barfooze.de
Tue Apr 28 08:07:02 CST 2015

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 23:00:27 -0400, George Van Osterom wrote:
> A user (didn't save the nick, sorry!) noticed that module.h contained both

That must have been me (ente) - not that it really matters, or at least
I reported colliding entries in the global function table at some point.

Did you check whether or not there were any more? Do I interpret this
patch correctly as the natip function having been gone before the define
was deleted, because I don't see your patch deleting anything other than
the header define - so deleting the function definition of natip is the
thing that had already been done by the coder?

Thanks for taking care of it. Now that I know that natip didn't actually
exist anymore, it feels a bit less critical.

Best,

Moritz