Eggdev: Re: [cvslog] (2008-04-28 23:54:36 UTC) Module eggdrop1.6: Change committed!

Derek Kuliński takeda at takeda.tk
Fri May 2 22:36:44 CST 2008

Hello cvslog,

> -      dprintf(DP_MODE, "JOIN %s %s\n", chan->dname, chan->key_prot);
> +      dprintf(DP_SERVER, "JOIN %s %s\n", chan->dname, chan->key_prot);

Isn't there a better solution? I mean this will make a channels on
networks like IrcNet less secure if bot will be kicked uppon attack.
There was a reason why JOIN was using MODE queue.

If there's no other way to solve the problem, then perhaps this change
should be reduced only to initial joining (after connecting). Is the
autoinvite working even when bot is kicked out?

 Derek                            mailto:takeda at takeda.tk
CCNA, SCSA, SCNA, LPIC, MCP certified

Lisp in action is like a finely choreographed ballet. Basic in action
is like a waltz of drugged elephants. C in action is like a sword
dance on a freshly waxed floor.