Eggdev: Re: [cvslog] (2007-05-09 01:32:43 UTC) Module eggdrop1.9: Change committed!

Sven Trenkel list at semidefinite.de
Tue May 8 19:55:37 CST 2007

Wow, that was fast!

Bryan Drewery wrote:
> This is what the hash table walk functions are for..
> You could even design an iterator for an inplace for loop on the hash
> table..

You're right, it might be a little more complicated for functions that
do something with a user based on the other users, but the resulting
code might even be cleaner than the whole going-along-the-list stuff. It
just requires an additional function to allow functions from outside of
user.c to iterate the list. I'll change it in the next commit.

CU
   Sven