Eggdev: Neato Stats

BarkerJr barkerjr at barkerjr.net
Sat Nov 25 18:31:49 CST 2006

> On the subject of docs, I've been playing with a few things and I'd like
> to get Eggdrop documented properly. Anyone going to be up to doing
> in-line source code doc? I'm thinking 1.7 is going to be a good place to
> start, and anything *really* useful can be backported to 1.6.
>
> -Toth

I'm pretty much resigned to the idea of allowing coders write user
documentation.  I think we should make an eggdrop wiki and put our
documentation on that.  This way, users can make the documentation
readable instead of the technospeak coders tend to write.

I've setup three mediawikis and would be willing to setup an eggdrop
one, too.