Eggdev: Neato Stats

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Mon Nov 20 10:55:40 CST 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Derek Kuliñski wrote:
> Hello Tothwolf,
> Monday, November 20, 2006, 3:01:26 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Erm, spent more time on C code than docs anyway. That just didn't sound
>> right :)
>
> Hehe I actually wanted to comment on that, but then I realized that it
> would be too harsh (no programmer wants to be called webmaster since
> it's insulting =)
>
> Anyway, we know that you're one of people who contributed a lot to the
> Eggdrop, thanks :)

Alas, I think most of my time has been spent working on code that's not
really represented well by the current change/revision histories.

On the subject of docs, I've been playing with a few things and I'd like
to get Eggdrop documented properly. Anyone going to be up to doing in-line
source code doc? I'm thinking 1.7 is going to be a good place to start,
and anything *really* useful can be backported to 1.6.

-Toth