Eggdev: Neato Stats

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Sun Nov 19 05:35:52 CST 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006, Will Buckner wrote:

> I added Eggdrop to this new open-source statistics site just for kicks...
> it's pretty cool, check it out :P
>
> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3637

Its a shame more of the CVS history has been lost (1.3.24i-1.4/1.5) as
those would be interesting to see too.

I can certainly see myself putting in 2 man-years worth in the current
trees too.

Btw, I'm looking at merging in some unfinished stuff in 1.7, dunno when
I'll get to it, but better late than never.

I *so* need a faster computer, as this P166 is a huge bottleneck. Anyone
want to help me out w/ some parts for the old Proliant box?

-Toth