Eggdev: Still looking for eggdrop developer?

Darko Ilic darko at onvol.net
Mon May 30 10:32:34 CST 2005

Hello Hielke,

Unfortunantly, 1.9 maintainer and head coder has been absent lately and
without his guidance nobody is willing to commit more code changes
because there's no clear picture of how the CVS version should develop
from here. This might be a good chance for you to get familliar with the
code, so once we continue active development (or re-shuffle coding team)
you'll be ready to contribute. In any case, you can always try
submitting patches to patches at eggheads.org along with explanation sent
to eggdev at eggheads.org

Darko