Eggdev: eggdrop1.9

Dariusz Kulinski takeda at eggheads.w.pl
Thu Sep 9 22:28:56 CST 2004

Hello Will,

>> Also what do you think about back porting changes from 1.9 to 1.7 (of
>> course if it's possible)?
> It depends entirely on the changes. I think this should be dealt with
> case-by-case. I don't think 1.7 should see the kind of drastic changes 1.9
> is getting. Examples?

Well, many changes in 1.9 are drastic, so maybe there isn't much what
could be back ported. But my real point was that we should try to
finish it. Maybe stop adding new features for a while and make it
usable. Otherwise we'll loose that bot, and all hard work that some
people put there.

 Dariusz                            mailto:takeda at eggheads.w.pl
http://eggdrop.takeda.tk - eggdrop help forum