Eggdev: exempt/invite list behavior

stdarg stdarg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 10:17:57 CST 2004

This is a possibility, but how well does it work on networks that have more
than just +o? Halfops, "channel creator", all that stuff... can you be sure
that the only time you need to re-check the list is when the bot gets +o? Even
if so, would it really be best to hard-code this into the bot, or instead let a
script or config variable handle it?