Eggdev: DALnet's new IRCd

Dariusz Kulinski takeda at eggheads.w.pl
Tue Feb 24 18:14:12 CST 2004

Hello BarkerJr,

> They're adding modes I and e!

I don't see reason why not to enable +I and +e on all networks, looks
like most networks now support it now, and if some networks won't
support it, they simply won't use it, it's simple. In example halfmode
is enabled on all networks (I belive) and doesn't seem to affect
anything. And when irc module is not loaded bot have +e/+I turned off,
so is impossible to add/remove/see +e/+I on hub that doesn't sit on
irc.

 Dariusz                            mailto:takeda at eggheads.w.pl
http://eggdrop.takeda.tk - eggdrop help