Eggdev: DALnet's new IRCd
barkerjr at barkerjr.net
Fri Feb 20 21:54:17 CST 2004
They're adding modes I and e!
Changes for 1.4.37:
- Removed backwards compatibility for:
All of these modes are now REQUIRED.
- Removed Code and defines for outdated stuff:
This code is no longer used.
- Removed define options for:
This code is now manditory.
- Completely rewrote configuration structures.
- Rewrote methods for connecting to servers.
- Outdated Link structure config linking, now linking directly from
aClient(user/serv) structures to appropriate conf strucutures.
- Backported lucas's aListener structure and routines from defunct
- ircd.conf changes:
- M:line no longer uses second field (ip field previously)
- M:line no longer uses forth field (port field previously)
- C:line class field now a source-to-connect-from field only.
- H:lines are now the N:line flag 'H' (akin to zip/encrypt flags)
- E:lines and F:lines are outdated and no longer used.
- Y:lines class name (first field) now accepts full names,
rather than just decimal numbers.
- Implemented +I/+e channel lists - thanks seddy.
More information about the Eggdev