Eggdev: CVS version + new valgrind log (apparently no more memleaks)

Miguel Ventura hal9000 at netcabo.pt
Wed Feb 4 06:33:46 CST 2004

I've downloaded new CVS version and compiled it (with stdarg's modifications
[like that wonderfull 'if' at server.c:873]). Bot quit acting stupid and
crashing. Running valgrind with same options as before (valgrind
--gdb-attach=yes -v --logfile=vallog ./eggdrop enforcer.conf) now complains
only about "Source and destination overlap in strcpy" by n_free (mem.c:395).
Maybe some should replace this one by a memmove().

Attached goes new valgrind log.

Shoot the .16 out!!! :D

Miguel Ventura