Eggdev: Re: [cvslog] (2004-12-10 19:00:55 UTC) Module eggdrop1.9: Change committed!

Bryan Drewery lordares at shatow.net
Sun Dec 12 17:05:34 CST 2004

Good point, I was adapting the code into my own project and added caching
because it could be of some use to me, and figured I'd add it into 1.9,
but if you feel it's not necesary, I won't dispute it :)
Just figured it might same some trouble if the local ns went down for some
odd reason...

------
Bryan Drewery