Bugs: DCC Send - No Access
sebreid at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 4 17:39:44 CST 2004
I have quite a strange problem.
I have a simple Picture of the day script that i got working with
help from ppslim. This relies on an op sending a picture to the bot,
daily. The other day i upgraded from 1.6.15 to 1.6.16.
None of my ops can send any more. I can, as i am the owner, but they
1) the modules are installed correctly, as i can send and recieve
2) All the ops have x, people with j cannot send either. I also have
3) the directories are correct
4) as far as i know, there is nothing sharing the same flags, or
reassigning access. I havent written anything for this.
5) there is nothing in the eggdrop.conf that can help me with this,
much to my annoyance.
On a restart of the bot, it began to refuse me sending access
[00:10] Refused DCC SEND bscap085.jpg (no access):
The server is running TCL 8.3.5 i think, and has been running
eggdrops for the last 24 months. I modified the eggdrop.h to allow a
handle length of 30.
Can you help?
More information about the Bugs